Nurturing. Secure. Inviting.
Twining Village offers traditional nursing and long-term care services. Residents live in a warm, inviting community that is both engaging and secure.
Residents in our newly renovated health care center are part of an intimate, home-like community where everyone knows – and cares about – one another. The community features large private and semi-private rooms that are fully furnished and wonderfully decorated. Accommodations include easily accessible bathrooms, convenient handrails, individual heating and air conditioning, 24-hour emergency call systems and cable television.
Our resident-focused care encourages choice and provides purpose and meaning in daily life. We know it’s important to keep the resident at the center of the care planning and decision-making process – and as a result, our care teams place a premium on active listening and observing. This empowers us to adapt to each resident’s varying needs, regardless of cognitive abilities.
Supportive Services 24/7
We offer 24-hour care and personalized services to our residents – all provided by a dedicated team of skilled professionals. Our traditional nursing and long-term care services include:
- 24/7 access to on-site nursing
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Restorative nursing care
- On-site medical services
- Medication management
- Visiting physician
- Dental and podiatry services
- On-site visits from eyewear and hearing aid vendors
- Scheduled trips to medical appointments, shopping and banking
- Access to physical, occupation and speech therapies by Genesis Rehab Services
From comfortable surroundings to a host of life enriching amenities, including beautifully landscaped outdoor patios, salon services and welcoming community rooms for socializing, our residents enjoy a lifestyle that includes an extensive recreation program tailored to resident needs and preferences. Meals are enjoyed restaurant-style in a beautiful dining room where trained servers assist with daily menu choices. Assistance with eating is available in a separate restorative dining room if necessary.
- Interconnected buildings with covered, heated walkways
- Library with computer center
- Social lounges
- Convenient services on site
- Fitness Center and indoor pool
- Pastoral care services and Bible studies
- Diversified social, cultural and recreational programs
- Personalized activities and creative arts program