Wellness Programs to Engage the Mind.
Provided by Genesis Rehabilitation, our rehabilitation services are a key component of our wellness focus. At Twining Village, we take a comprehensive approach to therapy designed to make you stronger, improve muscle tone and coordination, increase self-management and prevention of symptoms through education.
Whether it’s joint replacement or orthopedic rehabilitation following an illness, injury or trauma, we help patients revitalize their lives, returning them to the activities they love.
Individualized Care Developed by an Expert Team
Our team of highly skilled therapists offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation services personalized to individual needs. Utilizing a team approach that includes skilled nursing, medical, rehabilitation, dietary and discharge planning services, we help residents achieve their goals and maximize their independence.
Our rehabilitation team also treats a multitude of diagnoses including arthritis, pain management, post-CVA, post-surgery, post-illness, strokes, fractures, neurological disorders, fall history, gait dysfunction, balance deficits, Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, cardiovascular events, joint replacements and other orthopedic conditions.
Rehabilitation Program at a Glance
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- State-of-the-art treatment approaches
- Wellness opportunities, such as lectures and screenings
- A student internship site for several colleges and universities
- Home safety assessments
- Discharge planning services
- Home health opportunities
- Dakin memory support
- Vital stimulation for dysphasia/swallowing therapy
- Pairing with our fitness trainer to develop exercise programs