Meaningful Days. Peaceful Nights.
If you have a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or another memory-related illness, you desire the very best in care. You want a program that offers not only safety and security, but also a fulfilling lifestyle that promotes wellness and enhances your loved one’s self-esteem. Our new memory care neighborhood, located within our personal care community, is the answer you’ve been seeking.
A Purposeful Design
- Private apartments within a safe, secure environment
- Convenient areas for activity, socialization and relaxation
- Enclosed garden courtyard for outdoor enjoyment
- Stimulating daily activities that focus on mind, body and spirit
- Family involvement in care
Each day, our specially trained team nurtures and helps to maintain each resident’s individuality, dignity and quality of life through specialized care, meaningful activities and needs-based programming. By investing time and attention in understanding life experiences, daily routines and interests, we enhance quality of life – for both our residents and their families.
Included in Your Monthly Fee
- Private suite with a private bathroom
- Support with the tasks of daily living
- Around-the-clock nursing staff
- Three meals per day, served in a dining room
- Full maintenance of residence
- Linen and housekeeping services
- Access to community amenities
- Wellness services, including a consulting dietitian
- Pastoral care services
- Scheduled transportation
What’s in a Day?
We understand how important it is for those with memory loss to remain active and involved, so we offer a lifestyle filled with specialized programs that help our residents stay healthy and well.
- Enjoy a nutritious breakfast in the dining room.
- Engage in familiar routines, such as making the bed, folding laundry or watering plants.
- After lunch, enjoy a musical program designed to help you connect with past passions.
- Take a walk in the secure garden courtyard.
- Stimulate your mind by playing word games or get some exercise with a bean bag toss.
- Help with dinner preparations by setting the table with the activities staff.
- Enjoy a delicious meal prepared for the unique dietary needs of those with Alzheimer’s.
- Reminisce with a care team member before retiring for the day.